Wildwood, Missouri

I was a student and also worked at CEC. I was told my tuition was paid except for $500 dollars a quarter.

I was accused of plagiarism and the instructor said I would receive an"F" or had to drop. Keep in mind I was a instructor at in the CEC's schools. When I ask for documentation to back if the claim it could not be provided. I was 3 classes away from graduation.

I dropped the class and re-took the class with an "A"this time around. After completing my degree, they will not give me my diploma because now I have to pay for the class I dropped. I worked for their company and had tutition assistance. My colleague dropped a class and did not have to pay for the class.

This school is a rip off just like U of P.

2 years later and I still have not received my degree or transcript.

Maybe we can get a class action lawsuit started!!

Comments

Before I started at AIU they convince me to sign for a student loan and then allow me to complete the first term of school before receiving my proof of education my diploma/transcript and they have not gave me my stinifien that I was supposed to receive

I was a student and got charged more money then what I was told the classes would cost, promised that they would help me find a job and all they did was help with my resume, me degrees are worthless and now I can't get the financial aid I need to go to a good school.

Florida, United States #1338169

I have contacted an attorney and I am waiting to hear back from their class action department. I will start a class action if I am able to and I would love to form a group.

I am tired of talking about it and doing nothing.

It has been 7 years for me with no degree and a huge debt to the dept of education. This has to be stopped.

Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, United States #1291542

I have the same issue I took my last class with AIU and was told my G.P.A was below a 3.0 and I was a A-B student did not get my MBA but I am I debt for Thousands and I would like to file suit against AIU.

I went there 2014-2015. Requested withdrawal in October of 2015. They continued to bill me until February.

Why has there not been a class action lawsuit if so many people are having similar issues

to Anonymous Florida, United States #1338171

i am going to file a class action. I am waiting to hear back from my attorney and I will post updates soon.

Miami, Florida, United States #1150820

I agree with the class lawsuit!!! Contact me @ johnlerma11@yahoo.com

Mountain View, California, United States #1131316

I would like to join the class act lawsuit. I attended Aiu online in 2014. I withdrew from two of my classes and now they are telling me I owe 2500 on classes I did not take.

to Ash Brooklyn, New York, United States #1260899

i owe 9000 in total ive been paying off about 27000

I am a "graduate" of this school and I have not been considered for a single position that I applied for. I am a disabled veteran and went to the VA and talked to them about vocational rehabilitation and how much of my credits from AIU would transfer to a different degree or school and I was advised that little if anything I did at AIU despite earning 2 degrees would transfer and that some of my credits were given to me based on my military training and law enforcement training.

So basically I have $50,000 plus in student loan debt for two useless pieces of paper. I can be reached at shaunamy78@hotmail.com

I would love to take action on AIU Buckhead. I had to take out drop out because the amount of student loans I took out and the out of pocket charges were terrible.

to Anonymous #1218271

Yes! They charged my $17,000 per year!

Los Angeles, California, United States #1078685

I would love to join a class action lawsuit against American Intercontinental University. I attended the Los Angeles campus, which is no more!

I have an almost $80,000 debt. My degree is worthless and I haven't been able to get a job yet.

I am more than willing to participate in a lawsuit. I can be contacted at chnotsh2@yahoo.com

to CLG Inglewood, California, United States #1183939

Hi there CLG, I was a class of 03, I am sure I like to joint on this lawsuit.Be cause my B.F.A IS ALSO WORTHLESS AND GATTERING DUST SINCE I graduate. I also mention that I have it but nope.

is like I didn't earned at all, but now I RECEIVING DEBT LETTERS FROM NATIONAL ENTERPRISE SYSTEM THAT BOUGHT MY BEDT ON PENNYS ON THE DOLLAR FROM NAVIENT SOLUTIONS INC WHICH BY THE WAY BOUGHT IT FROM AUI-BUCKHEAD. BY ANY CHANCE DO YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM?

Bennybd1
Washington, West Virginia, United States #994113

I would love to join a class action suit as well, I did graduate but have been told that my degree is worthless by numerous people that a 13 year old could get a loan and degree from them and told that my loans would be affordable 50,000 in debt later and struggling to provide and still not able to use my degree these for profit colleges need to be stopped

Wildwood, Missouri, United States #898130

This is JULES046, someone hacked my account and I did not post that comment 2 hours ago!!! I did not plagiarize the paper and I should not have to pay for this class!!! Whoever hacked my account is freaking crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildwood, Missouri, United States #898040

I have to confess, I did plagiarize my friend's work and that is why I was given an "F" I guess I was just mad that I had to pay for the class that I failed. I should not have posted these lies because they choose to give me a second chance and let me retake the class rather than expel me.

Los Angeles, California, United States #898036

I'd very much like to join efforts to file a class action lawsuit from their now defunct operations in Los Angeles, CA -- I have yet to receive my actual degree after completing all their requirements, yet they have left me with $70,000 is student loan debt.

Kindly contact me on pollard728@yahoo.com to let me know what can be done to get class action started!!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #891784

American InterContinental University is a rip off! Something Should be done!

While attending AIU Buckhead campus in Atlanta, GA I was manipulated to take out ridiculous amount of loans that were not really needed.

I was told that I needed more loans to pay for remaining classes as I got closer to graduating. These were private loans that I was not even aware of. They also promised jobs and assisting you find one after graduating. 8 years later, I'm no way near paying off these loans.

It seem as if the loans doubled.

I'm stuck with loans for degree that triples my current yearly salary.

A class action should be started!